This is one of the vitamin supplements that are sold over the counter. which plays an essential role in supporting the immune system health. This is one of the widely used and well-known nutritional supplements. It is suitable for groups of people including vegetarians.
Facts about nature’s bounty
People have been using this product for decades. Manufacturing specialists, quality experts, and scientists have proven this product to be effective and safe for use. It is a nutrition supplement of high quality and unsurpassed quality. It has been made by combining the finest ingredients and latest scientific breakthroughs. Nature’s Bounty Company manufactures this brand.
This company is committed to producing high-quality products that complement the physical health and lifestyles of individuals. All its products have been tested and proven to be of high-quality standards. The ingredients used in making this supplement have been subjected to many quality tests throughout the production process to verify full potency and purity. In addition to this, the final product is tested in a microbiological laboratory to ensure that it is free of harmful microorganisms such as bacteria.
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
- Fats 0g
- Cholesterol 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Proteins 0g
- Vitamin C 8333%
- Vitamin A 0%
- Laboratory tested
- Supports the immune function
- Adults should take one caplet daily
- Should be taken after meals
- Guaranteed quality
- Vitamin supplement
Health benefits associated with Vitamin C supplements
This vitamin and its supplements are known for its potent antioxidant properties. It plays an important role in fighting atherosclerosis. It is also helpful in altering the coagulation factors and lipid profiles. Vitamin C also prevents endothelial dysfunction. Taking this supplement will help you in maintaining the healthiness of your circulatory system and preventing vascular catastrophes and strokes.
- Reducing inflammatory changes that would lead to the growth of malignant cells and dangerous tumours
- Combating oxidative damage that is associated with free radicals- this is mainly caused by smoking and excessive exposure to tobacco fumes or smoke
- Reducing exercise-induced oxidative damage and enhancing health-promoting effects associated with exercises.
- Reducing cellular DNA damage- this step is helpful in preventing and fighting cancer
- Lowering hypertension
- Helps in repairing wounds- It is beneficial in facilitating the growth of connective tissues and thus speeds up the healing of wounds
- Regulating the blood sugar levels- this, in turn, reduces the risks associated with diabetes and its symptoms
- Protecting the skin from free radical damage- this is a problem that arises when the skin is excessively exposed to the sun